RPGs Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGs Fansite Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vellent Von Granvil
Zenpyou
Vellent Von Granvil

Class : Necromancer

Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:10 am

EDIT:

RULES

-You must not godmod your characters ( This include super movements ability such as super evade, super strength, etc)

Please don't make your character looks like an omnipotent character that can't be killed, or that can't be hit, etc.

-Details

Please make it as detailed as possible. This include age, gender, D.O.B, Bio, Abilities, Height, Species, Appearance (If you can, please provide pictures), Weapon (both abilities, and appearance), Strengths and weaknesses of your character, History of your character.

-Waiting

After you've post your character, please wait patiently until one of the RP staff approves your character. And if the RP staff asked or critisize your work, please answer it in a civilized manner

-Contact

Please don't forget to tell us how to contact you in the character, so that we will be able to contact you once your character have been approved or if it still requires improvements

- Relationships

If you want your character having some bonds with another characters that have been approved, you must sincerely ask the respective owner, whether he / she approves it, then you can contact the RP staff, so there won't be any misunderstanding

-Language usage

You can use any language you want. Including Czech, if you can. But if you're going to use English, please use the proper one, without internet slangs, such as "lol: or "rofl", or "omg".

-Punctuation

Please do mind the capitalized letter and correct usage of punctuation marks when posting your character's biography

- Difficulties

If you are facing difficulties please don't hesitate to contact the RP staff, we'll be glad to help you.

-More rules to come
Smile

Sincerely yours,
Vellent Von Granvil

Last edited by Yuuto on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Add 'Basic' to the title)
Back to top Go down
http://phantasm234.blogspot.com/
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

Class : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 am

Vellent Von Granvil wrote:
So, any rules here?

Nope, and I don't finished making the Rules yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 am

Miko-chan wrote:
Vellent Von Granvil wrote:
So, any rules here?

Nope, and I don't finished making the Rules yet. Very Happy

Same here. Many works nid to finished, dude xD
Back to top Go down
Vellent Von Granvil
Zenpyou
Vellent Von Granvil

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:37 am

I'll post it here.

*I'll edit my first post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

Class : Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:04 am

Ara~Ara ^_^. Arigatou for your help, nii Very Happy Those two is really really lazy to make it XDD
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfansite.forumotion.net
Vellent Von Granvil
Zenpyou
Vellent Von Granvil

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 am

Done posting the first half, more to follow ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

Class : Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 am

Ara~I stickied it ^_^;
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfansite.forumotion.net
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:39 am

Move this Topic to RP Rules and Make it Announcement xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile   Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Rules and Regulations for Character's Profile
Page 1 of 1