RPGs Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGs Fansite Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea for this forums

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

Class : Hunter

Idea for this forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 am

Vellent Von Granvil wrote:
Why don't we create some groups for the RP character.

I don't mean group, but more into factions, or guilds. So it will help the members of the factions to get to know each other, and making a solid group, which will lead to a greater and deeper bonds between the member?

And about the RP how if we make threads RP.

So basically, we'll make a sub-forum, filled with different RPs from different genres.

E.G:

Persona based RP will be one subforum filled with Persona based RP thread and events, while let's say Ar Tonelico based RP will be another subforum filled with AT based RP thread and events.

But we would only allow one RP character from one ID

That's just my opinion though ^^

Mmm~~What you said is kinda true, but. Can we make it easier~? I'm sure any members who will join (maybe) want play RP that doesn't making them confused. But if you want, can you please give us more details about this? Actually, I never play Ar Tonelico 2 (But I play the first one). That's why I don't too agree about Ar Tonelico RP-ing~ But again, this is opinion from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vellent Von Granvil
Zenpyou
Vellent Von Granvil

Class : Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 am

Mikoto wrote:

I don't mean group, but more into factions, or guilds. So it will help the members of the factions to get to know each other, and making a solid group, which will lead to a greater and deeper bonds between the member?

So basically, we'll make a sub-forum, filled with different RPs from different genres.

E.G:

Persona based RP will be one subforum filled with Persona based RP thread and events, while let's say Ar Tonelico based RP will be another subforum filled with AT based RP thread and events.

Mmm~~What you said is kinda true, but. Can we make it easier~? I'm sure any members who will join (maybe) want play RP that doesn't making them confused. But if you want, can you please give us more details about this? Actually, I never play Ar Tonelico 2 (But I play the first one). That's why I don't too agree about Ar Tonelico RP-ing~ But again, this is opinion from me Very Happy

About the Ar Tonelico, and the persona RP, it's only an example, actually^^
Back to top Go down
http://phantasm234.blogspot.com/
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 am

Mikoto wrote:

E.G:

About the Ar Tonelico, and the persona RP, it's only an example, actually^^

Ah..sorry' bout that Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 am

E.G:

Your idea is bloody brilliant lolz xD But doesn't that make our new members who want to join the forums is confused? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vellent Von Granvil
Zenpyou
Vellent Von Granvil

Class : Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

Ah! That might be quite true. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
http://phantasm234.blogspot.com/
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

Class : Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 pm

I think our forums is just need a little finishing touch before it's promotion.
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Sieg-nii wrote:

Agree Wink I already post my Rules for RP now! xD Thank goodness I success making it ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

Class : Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 am

Yuu-kun wrote:
Siggy wrote:

Agree Wink I already post my Rules for RP now! xD Thank goodness I success making it ;_;

You should say thanks to me and Miko-chan who helped you make it >_>
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfansite.forumotion.net
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:18 am

Sphilia-neechan wrote:
Yuu-senpai wrote:
[quote="Sieg-senpai]I think our forums is just need a little finishing touch before it's promotion.

You should say thanks to me and Miko-chan who helped you make it >_>[/quote]

I"M TOTALLY AGREE THIS ONE <.<"
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:41 am

Miko-chan wrote:
Sphilia-nee wrote:
Yuu-senpai wrote:
Sieg-nii wrote:

You should say thanks to me and Miko-chan who helped you make it >_>

I"M TOTALLY AGREE THIS ONE <.<"

Eerghh... xD *runs*
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 am

Ara~He ran away.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 am

Nee~~~I think our forums is ready to launched tomorrow~~!! I'm so excited! >:3
We're going to promote it to everywhere~~
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:43 am

Same. I can't wait to promote this forums everywhere! Did ya think we should invite our school friends here, Sphilia-nee?
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:56 am

Thank you for all your hard work everyone ^_^; Even Siggy is not online yet due to busy, I still need to say thank you to all of you.

@Yuu-kun: Who did you want to invited?
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

Class : Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 am

^Congrats at getting 100 posts, Sphilia.

Finally our forums done yeah? Thanks to all guys who done many job
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:45 am

Ara~Ara o.o I even not realized it. Thank you so much for congrats me, Siggy ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for this forums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2