RPGs Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGs Fansite Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea for this forums

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

Class : Hunter

Idea for this forums Empty
PostSubject: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 am

Ne~Ne~This forums is still on re-make right~?
Can I ask everyone's opinion about our forums? I mean, what should we do to turn this forums into a good forums~
Or change the title or something like that!
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

Class : Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:56 am

Miko-chan wrote:

Yes it is. This forums is still under construction Very Happy We can't promotion this forums to everyone yet.
The only who can access to this forums for now is me, you, Yuu-kun and Siggy. We're need to gather and discuss about many things. Maybe Yuu-kun and Siggy will join tomorrow if they're not busy. But don't worry, it's not like we're on a rush or something Very Happy We're just need to decided something and doing each of our task.

Miko-chan wrote:
Can I ask everyone's opinion about our forums? I mean, what should we do to turn this forums into a good forums~
Or change the title or something like that!

Hmm..your words hold point there. We can't stay just like an "RPG Community". We're need to be specific on what kind our forums is. But for now, I state our forums as "RPG Forums"(because I ran out of idea). Maybe later when our staff is gather back, there's a chance we'll be change the title and the forums meaning. Actually, I need Siggy on something like editing the CSS Style but he still busy...oh well, let us waited patiently for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfansite.forumotion.net
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:13 am

Sphilia-neechan wrote:
Miko-chan wrote:
Yes it is. This forums is still under construction Very Happy We can't promotion this forums to everyone yet.
The only who can access to this forums for now is me, you, Yuu-kun and Siggy. We're need to gather and discuss about many things. Maybe Yuu-kun and Siggy will join tomorrow if they're not busy. But don't worry, it's not like we're on a rush or something Very Happy We're just need to decided something and doing each of our task.

Aww~I wanna do my task soon Smile No worries~Tomorrow I will contact Yucchan are he's avalaible yet or not Laughing
I want this forums turn into a big community (Hope so) and that's why I will do everything for this forums (And that's because I have free time a lot for now XD)
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

Class : Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 am

Finally got here after long work. Sorry for the late coming, Yuuto said he will come later or maybe this evening. Anyway, thanks for contacting me last night Sphilia.

Sphilia wrote:
Hmm..your words hold point there. We can't stay just like an "RPG Community". We're need to be specific on what kind our forums is. But for now, I state our forums as "RPG Forums"(because I ran out of idea). Maybe later when our staff is gather back, there's a chance we'll be change the title and the forums meaning. Actually, I need Siggy on something like editing the CSS Style but he still busy...oh well, let us waited patiently for him Very Happy

I'm in here. What you want to ask?
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 am

Siggy wrote:
Finally got here after long work. Sorry for the late coming, Yuuto said he will come later or maybe this evening. Anyway, thanks for contacting me last night Sphilia.

Ara~Finally you come ;_; I was waiting for someone to help me Crying or Very sad Thank you for coming Siggy
Ah..about last night ^^ Did my message woke you up? I feel sorry after I sending you that...

Siggy wrote:
Sphilia wrote:
I'm in here. What you want to ask?

Welcome Siggy! I was waiting for your appearance Very Happy Actually let me make your rank become moderator first (for easier work XD). Thank you for coming here anyway ^^ I was afraid making you more busy >_<
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 am

Miko-chan wrote:
No worries~Tomorrow I will contact Yucchan are he's avalaible yet or not Laughing

Yeah, thanks to that, I'm rushed all my works to come here >_>

Sphilia-nee wrote:
Yes it is. This forums is still under construction Very Happy We can't promotion this forums to everyone yet. The only who can access to this forums for now is me, you, Yuu-kun and Siggy. We're need to gather and discuss about many things. Maybe Yuu-kun and Siggy will join tomorrow if they're not busy. But don't worry, it's not like we're on a rush or something Very Happy We're just need to decided something and doing each of our task.

I agree. We can't tell everyone about this forums yet since this forums is not ready for being showed yet Smile Don't worry folks, I'm already here! Very Happy We're completed now!

Sieg-nii wrote:
Finally got here after long work. Sorry for the late coming, Yuuto said he will come later or maybe this evening.

Just what I've said Wink I come here at evening. Thanks to Miko-chan message, I come here as fast as I could XD

Suggestion:

- Sphilia-nee, you should remove all those images in every forums. That images is too big and I think we're just need two or three images in every forums Very Happy But again, it's up to you

Questions:

- About our forums banner, should it will images banner or Logo banner?

- How much forums we'll gonna make? for now we just have 6 forums. Did we need one or two forums like Dive Therapy or place for accepting our RP-ing characters

- What template we'll gonna use? Black like this? Red? Blue? Green?

- How to put our title?
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 am

Yuu-senpai wrote:
Miko-chan wrote:
No worries~Tomorrow I will contact Yucchan are he's avalaible yet or not Laughing
Yeah, thanks to that, I'm rushed all my works to come here >_>

See~? Thanks to my great power, you come here~ :3

Yuu-senpai wrote:

Mmm~I wish we have Image Banner Very Happy I more like seeing image as our banner rather than Logo~

Yuu-senpai wrote:

Green for me~! I love green~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 am

Yuu-kun wrote:
- Sphilia-nee, you should remove all those images in every forums. That images is too big and I think we're just need two or three images in every forums Very Happy But again, it's up to you

Done Very Happy I fix'ed everything like what you and Siggy said at this afternoon ^^

Yuu-kun wrote:

I suggest Image Banner since it's more beautiful like that

Yuu-kun wrote:
- How much forums we'll gonna make? for now we just have 6 forums. Did we need one or two forums like Dive Therapy or place for accepting our RP-ing characters

I kinda agree at a Place for accepting our RP-ing characters, it's just like Character Registration Very Happy
But I totally not agreed about making Dive Therapy forums or something like that since that Topic will make our forums down. And most people don't like talking about their privacy, so let them be okay? Wink I've seen many forums like Dive Therapy is just ended up for debating and blamed each other. I don't want our forums is same with them. So if you have privacy problem, please keep it outside the forums.

Yuu-kun wrote:

I put it black Very Happy

Yuu-kun wrote:
- How to put our title?

Only me who can added Title/Rank ^^ Lemme create a Topic for explained this thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 am

Sphilia wrote:
Yuuto wrote:

That goes for me. I prefer Black Template. Good for eyes too.

Yuuto wrote:

I agree about some place for RP-ing this or somewhat but I opposite the Dive Thera--bah, or something like that. Forums is just place for fun not place for lamenting each others. If you want, you can post youjr problem but please reffering from post Privacy problem here.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 am

Hmm~ What this Dive Therapy stands for?
For RP-ing forums, i like Rune Factory-type RP~! It's gonna be fun~
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 am

Sphilia-nee wrote:
Done Very Happy I fix'ed everything like what you and Siggy said at this afternoon ^^

Thanks ^.^ It's more nicer to see rather than before Laughing

Sphilia-nee wrote:
So, our templates is Black, eh? Pretyy good^^ but hopes I don't lost my way xD

Sphilia-nee wrote:
I kinda agree at a Place for accepting our RP-ing characters, it's just like Character Registration Very Happy But I totally not agreed about making Dive Therapy forums or something like that since that Topic will make our forums down. And most people don't like talking about their privacy, so let them be okay? Wink I've seen many forums like Dive Therapy is just ended up for debating and blamed each other. I don't want our forums is same with them. So if you have privacy problem, please keep it outside the forums.

Ok then. If you and Sieg-nii said so Very Happy How about 'Character Registration Place' is form like an Academy? Very Happy That gonna be fun!

Miko-chan wrote:
Hmm~ What this Dive Therapy stands for?

It's a forums where people can post their IRL problems like sad, anger or something like bugging them and they need place for talk. But, Sphilia's-nee words holds a point. If we're create something like that, our forums is going to be depressed place. I agree with Sieg-nii. Forums is place for fun not place for lamenting each other's problems.

Miko-chan wrote:

No! xD I want D.Gray Man RP-type forums! Activate the Innocence it's really something that I want to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 am

Yuu-kun wrote:
Sphilia wrote:
I kinda agree at a Place for accepting our RP-ing characters, it's just like Character Registration Very Happy But I totally not agreed about making Dive Therapy forums or something like that since that Topic will make our forums down. And most people don't like talking about their privacy, so let them be okay? Wink I've seen many forums like Dive Therapy is just ended up for debating and blamed each other. I don't want our forums is same with them. So if you have privacy problem, please keep it outside the forums.
Ok then. If you and Sieg-nii said so Very Happy How about 'Character Registration Place' is form like an Academy? Very Happy That gonna be fun!

Done Wink I make new forums name 'Academy' and You as the Moderator Very Happy

Miko-chan wrote:

Yuu-kun wrote:

No! xD I want D.Gray Man RP-type forums! Activate the Innocence it's really something that I want to do Very Happy

Ara~How about make two of it?^^; The more the merrier, I think. For me, I like RP-ing anything^^ As long it's not hard and too messy
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 am

Sphilia-neechan wrote:
Ara~How about make two of it?^^; The more the merrier, I think. For me, I like RP-ing anything^^ As long it's not hard and too messy

Thank you neechan~! *hugs* Very Happy Don't worry, I wont make it messy Smile If it's become messy, then blame Yuu-senpai >:3
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:46 am

Miko-chan wrote:
Sphilia-neechan wrote:

Thank you neechan~! *hugs* Very Happy Don't worry, I wont make it messy Smile If it's become messy, then blame Yuu-senpai >:3

Ara~Ara ^^;; It's alright Miko-chan Very Happy If it's mess, I will banned you two XDDD. Just kidding~Go crazy at RP forums ^^ I allowed it (maybe) XD
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:28 am

Can you created a Forums where I can put or our Guide/FAQs, Sphilia? Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 am

Siggy wrote:
Can you created a Forums where I can put or our Guide/FAQs, Sphilia? Thanks in advance

Done Very Happy It's with 'Classroom' name ^^ Thank you for idea, now I want to post some things in there too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:01 am

Classroom..hmm...So I can post my own Guide there? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:10 am

Wow~ New forums look nice :3 posting Walktrough? I'm bad at these things~

Anyway~! I already put my Translations on Music Forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:43 am

Sphilia wrote:
Siggy wrote:

Done Very Happy It's with 'Classroom' name ^^ Thank you for idea, now I want to post some things in there too Very Happy

I should the one who must say Thank you. Thanks for making it Sphilia. Now, let me post the Guide you wanted for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 am

Wow! I never think you want to post the Guide we created! O.O"
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:25 am

Miko-chan wrote:
Wow~ New forums look nice :3 posting Walktrough? I'm bad at these things~

Anyway~! I already put my Translations on Music Forums Very Happy

*thumbs up* Thank you for the hard works, Miko-chan Cool

Anyway, about D.Gray-Man RPing Type, I guess I will cancel it . Since we're forums for RPGs, I shouldn't never make an anime-type RPing lolz xD
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:56 am

Yuu-kun wrote:
Classroom..hmm...So I can post my own Guide there? Very Happy

Of course ^_^; If you do, please put your name on it Very Happy

Thank you for putting all your translations in there, Miko-chan Very Happy I will put mine soon as possible too ^_^.

@Yuu-kun: For me, it's alright if you want to do the rp based on D.Gray-Man style but I guess your words hold points. Maybe you should think another RP type?
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:20 am

I have an idea! How about making Persona-type RPing? Wink
Back to top Go down
Vellent Von Granvil
Zenpyou
Vellent Von Granvil

Class : Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:28 am

Why don't we create some groups for the RP character.

I don't mean group, but more into factions, or guilds. So it will help the members of the factions to get to know each other, and making a solid group, which will lead to a greater and deeper bonds between the member?

And about the RP how if we make threads RP.

So basically, we'll make a sub-forum, filled with different RPs from different genres.

E.G:

Persona based RP will be one subforum filled with Persona based RP thread and events, while let's say Ar Tonelico based RP will be another subforum filled with AT based RP thread and events.

But we would only allow one RP character from one ID

That's just my opinion though ^^
Back to top Go down
http://phantasm234.blogspot.com/
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 am

I...sorta confused @_@ I'm mixed now. Well..I too stupid at things like these, so I handed it over to Yuu-kun ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for this forums   Idea for this forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for this forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next