RPGs Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGs Fansite Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuuto Kannagi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

Yuuto Kannagi Empty
PostSubject: Yuuto Kannagi   Yuuto Kannagi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:06 am

"Enjoy your live and you wouldn't be troubled with it"

Name: 神薙 勇刀 (Kannagi Yuuto)

Weight: 60 kg
Height: 166 cm

School Grade: 11th Grade of Gekkoukan High School
Weapon: Two-handed Gun (Dunno where he get this)

Persona....

's Name: 勇. "勇" or "Yuu" means Bravery. A Fire-type Persona, which same as Yuuto's personality, hot-blooded.

's Appearance: Has a black-short hair and it's hair type pretty similiar to Yuuto's. Wear black butler's outfit and wear a mask with unique tattoo on lower right side of Mask.

's Arcana: Fool

's Skills: Agi, Dia, Maragi, Sonic Punch, Tarukaja, Agilao, Maragion, Dogde Ice, Counter, Agydne, Fire Break, Trigger Combo

's Create Skill: Trigger Combo, Yuu will throw knifes at enemy along with Yuuto shot enemies by many times (around 2-4 times)

Yuuto....

's Appearance: http://h.imagehost.org/0949/YtoKannagi-XEdge.png

's Personality: Hot-blooded and don't like people ignored him. Suck at academy but pretty good at sport.

's Bio: Yuuto's parents is always busy with their work and their never cared about their only son. This is make Yuuto sick and he choosed to stay over Dorms. In Dormitory, he mets many people but the only one he called "friends" is just Miko (Mikoto Aiba) and May. He discovered Tartarus existence not too long ago and awakened his Persona. After that incident, his tried to reach top of Tartarus.

Last edited by Yuuto on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nid to ask?)
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

Class : Hunter

Yuuto Kannagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuto Kannagi   Yuuto Kannagi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 am

Should you add your new Skill, Yuu-senpai~~?
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

Yuuto Kannagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuto Kannagi   Yuuto Kannagi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:32 am

Done ^^. Thank you for the confirmation Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuuto Kannagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuto Kannagi   Yuuto Kannagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuto Kannagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGs Community :: Role Playing :: Academy-
Jump to: