RPGs Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGs Fansite Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikoto Aiba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

Class : Hunter

Mikoto Aiba Empty
PostSubject: Mikoto Aiba   Mikoto Aiba I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:32 am

My character~~!

Hold on a little longer!

Name: 相羽 命 (Mikoto Aiba)

Height: 159 cm

Weight: 55 kg

School Grade: 10th Grade of Junior High School

Weapon: Naginata

Persona: 精(Sei), Wind Persona type. Has same appearance with Suzuka-gongen, wielding a long Naginata. Her Persona was categorized into Hierophant Arcana

Skill --> Garu, Dia, Magaru, Poison Arrow, Media, Garula, Magarula, Wind Boost, Marakukaja, Garudyne, Kill Rush, Magarudyne, Diarama, Heaven's Blade, Evade Elec

My own Skills: Heaven's Blade. Sei will slash enemy with her's Naginata then throwed it to the enemy.

Mikoto's Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/X%20Edge/MikotoAiba-XEdge1.png

Mikoto's Personality: She will be normal girl if she doesn't have ability to seeing "Spirits". She's Yuuto's Childhood friends. Mikoto is the only person who understand Yuuto very well and his reasons stayed over Dormitory. She's shy girl and rarely talk to people unless her friends.

Mikoto's Bio: Mikoto's parents is working on overseas, sho she's staying alone in Port Island. At first, she she stayed over her Aunt's house but she decide to moving to Dormitory due to some reasons. Mikoto awakened her Persona to protect everyone who dear to her.

Please check if there's something wrong~~

Last edited by Mikoto on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit the skill~~)
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

Mikoto Aiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikoto Aiba   Mikoto Aiba I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:49 am

Hmm...it's already good for so far (I can't make any critics since ya character include in Prologue >.>)

Can you be more precise about your "heaven blade" skill, Miko-chan? That's all. Ya character already approved xD easy right?
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

Class : Hunter

Mikoto Aiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikoto Aiba   Mikoto Aiba I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:53 am

Done editing it >:3 We're going to start the RP nao~~?
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

Mikoto Aiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikoto Aiba   Mikoto Aiba I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:27 am

Miko-chan wrote:
Done editing it >:3 We're going to start the RP nao~~?

Yep Smile Let me wrote the beginning Chapter, kay? Wink
Thank you for editing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikoto Aiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikoto Aiba   Mikoto Aiba I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikoto Aiba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGs Community :: Role Playing :: Academy-
Jump to: