RPGs Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGs Fansite Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toukuspheres Avatars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

Class : Priestess

Toukuspheres Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:51 am

As you see, I have many many expressions from Ar Tonelico's Characters ^^ You can freely use it and don't have to give the credit. If you want more of the expression, just post it in here Very Happy And I have expressions from three Atelier Series, Ar Tonelico 1&2 and Mana Khemia 1&2 Wink If you want, request it in here and please give me the details, like how size you want? 80x80 or Full-bodied?

Here taken from My collection~

- Ar Tonelico Series -

Mei-Mei's Expressions:

Toukuspheres Avatars 20_3Toukuspheres Avatars 20_4Toukuspheres Avatars 20_5Toukuspheres Avatars 20_0Toukuspheres Avatars 20_1Toukuspheres Avatars 20_2

Aurica's Expressions:

Toukuspheres Avatars Aurica_YellToukuspheres Avatars Aurica_SadToukuspheres Avatars Aurica_PityToukuspheres Avatars Aurica_NormalToukuspheres Avatars Aurica_MadToukuspheres Avatars Aurica_ConfusedToukuspheres Avatars Aurica_HappyToukuspheres Avatars Aurica_Blank

Shurelia's Expressions:

Toukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_YellToukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_SuprisedToukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_SadToukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_NormalToukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_MadToukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_HappyToukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_EnjoyToukuspheres Avatars Shurelia_Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfansite.forumotion.net
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

Class : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:41 am

Yay~~ Love for Shurelia and Aurica <3 Even I'm not play Ar Tonelico 2 but I'm playing Ar Tonelico 1~! But their face look different~

Mind if I request Shurelia's Expressions when she at the first series Ar Tonelico~? <3
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 am

Miko-chan wrote:
Mind if I request Shurelia's Expressions when she at the first series Ar Tonelico~? <3

You mean the first one? Here you go Very Happy

Toukuspheres Avatars 13_0Toukuspheres Avatars 13_1Toukuspheres Avatars 13_2Toukuspheres Avatars 13_3Toukuspheres Avatars 13_4_10Toukuspheres Avatars 13_5Toukuspheres Avatars 13_6Toukuspheres Avatars 13_7Toukuspheres Avatars 13_8
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

Class : Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:06 am

W-whoa! Shocked How did you ripped the head? >_> I have all of the expressions but just only the full-bodied one T_T
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

Class : Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 am

Yuuto wrote:
W-whoa! :shocked: How did you ripped the head? >_>

Answer: easy, by Photoshop d'uh. If you want, I can ripped it for you but that will takes a time (Since I need to work too, dude)
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 am

Siggy wrote:
Yuu-kun wrote:

Answer: easy, by Photoshop d'uh. If you want, I can ripped it for you but that will takes a time (Since I need to work too, dude)

Of course XD By Photoshop, I make the size is 80x80 ^^ You have full-bodied? Amazing Very Happy Care to post it in here?
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:50 am

Sphilia wrote:
Siggy wrote:
Yuu-kun wrote:

Of course XD By Photoshop, I make the size is 80x80 ^^ You have full-bodied? Amazing Very Happy Care to post it in here?

Nope Very Happy *runs* Just kidding lolz xD Of course, but I have Iris-expressions. Is that alright for me to post it in here?
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:37 am

Sphilia wrote:
Miko-chan wrote:

You mean the first one? Here you go Very Happy

Toukuspheres Avatars 13_0Toukuspheres Avatars 13_1Toukuspheres Avatars 13_2Toukuspheres Avatars 13_3Toukuspheres Avatars 13_4_10Toukuspheres Avatars 13_5Toukuspheres Avatars 13_6Toukuspheres Avatars 13_7Toukuspheres Avatars 13_8

Aww~~ Hontou ni arigatou Sphilia-neechan~~!! :3 *hugs*
Love Shurelia forever~
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 am

I post the full-bodied as I promise Smile
Enjoy.

Toukuspheres Avatars 1_6Toukuspheres Avatars 2Toukuspheres Avatars 3Toukuspheres Avatars 4_3Toukuspheres Avatars 5Toukuspheres Avatars 6_3Toukuspheres Avatars 7Toukuspheres Avatars 8
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:15 am

Yuu-kun wrote:
Enjoy.

Toukuspheres Avatars 1_6Toukuspheres Avatars 2Toukuspheres Avatars 3Toukuspheres Avatars 4_3Toukuspheres Avatars 5Toukuspheres Avatars 6_3Toukuspheres Avatars 7Toukuspheres Avatars 8

Nice image but you lose one expression of Shurelia, Yuu-kun Cool Too bad XDDD
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:33 am

Sphilia-nee wrote:
Yuu-kun wrote:
Enjoy.

Nice image but you lose one expression of Shurelia, Yuu-kun Cool Too bad XDDD

Gah! Now you mentioned it >.> I lost her serious expression xD lolz
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 am

Yuu-senpai wrote:
Enjoy.

Yaay~~~more Shurelia's expressions~~!! *saves all the expressions*
Thank you for your hard work, Yuu-senpai~~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 am

Ara~ Since Yuu-kun already showed his collections, Time for me to show my collections =3 It's Iris Expressions! The expressions taken when she in Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny Very Happy

Toukuspheres Avatars Iris-NormalToukuspheres Avatars Iris-HappyToukuspheres Avatars Iris-EmbarrassedToukuspheres Avatars Iris-SadToukuspheres Avatars Iris-SuspiciousToukuspheres Avatars Iris-Worried
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:57 am

Sphilia-neechan wrote:
Ara~ Since Yuu-kun already showed his collections, Time for me to show my collections =3 It's Iris Expressions! The expressions taken when she in Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny Very Happy

Toukuspheres Avatars Iris-NormalToukuspheres Avatars Iris-HappyToukuspheres Avatars Iris-EmbarrassedToukuspheres Avatars Iris-SadToukuspheres Avatars Iris-SuspiciousToukuspheres Avatars Iris-Worried

CUTEEEE~~~!!! She was really cuuuteee~~~ <3
I love this~~!
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:18 am

Miko-chan wrote:
Sphilia-nee wrote:

CUTEEEE~~~!!! She was really cuuuteee~~~ <3
I love this~~!

I high-fives all of this Cool
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:38 am

Nice expressions you have that, Sphilia, but

Sphilia wrote:
Toukuspheres Avatars Iris-Sad

You forget to erase the white part at this expressions
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 am

Siggy wrote:

Sphilia wrote:

Ara~ You're mention my weakness! >_<" Okay, it seems I need to fix'ed that expression >_>

EDIT: Finish fix'ed the expressions ^_^;
Here yo go~

Last edited by Sphilia on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix'ed Iris expressions)
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God
Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 am

Aww~~~ Irisu-chan sure look lovely~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 am

Sphilia wrote:
Siggy wrote:

Sphilia wrote:

Ara~ You're mention my weakness! >_<" Okay, it seems I need to fix'ed that expression >_>

EDIT: Finish fix'ed the expressions ^_^;
Here yo go~

It looks more good rather than previous now. Good work.
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 am

Arigatou ne, minna Very Happy

EDIT: This afternoon, I succeed try to making new expressions! It's Luca from Ar Tonelico 2! Enjoy the expressions~

Toukuspheres Avatars Luca-AngryToukuspheres Avatars Luca-BlushToukuspheres Avatars Luca-ConfusedToukuspheres Avatars Luca-EmbarassedToukuspheres Avatars Luca-EnjoyToukuspheres Avatars Luca-FearToukuspheres Avatars Luca-HangedToukuspheres Avatars Luca-HappyToukuspheres Avatars Luca-NormalToukuspheres Avatars Luca-PityToukuspheres Avatars Luca-SadToukuspheres Avatars Luca-SadToukuspheres Avatars Luca-SmileToukuspheres Avatars Luca-SuprisedToukuspheres Avatars Luca-Yell

Last edited by Sphilia on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add new expressions~)
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」
Yuuto

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:50 am

Whoah! Shocked That's alot of Luca's expressions!! Very Nice, Sphilia-nee!!
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 am

Yuu-kun wrote:
Whoah! Shocked That's alot of Luca's expressions!! Very Nice, Sphilia-nee!!

Thank you so much Yuu-kun ^_^;
I'm inspired to make this after seeing you created Shurelia's expressions~ >=3
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior
Sieghart

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:15 am

Good job on making it. I see you're become more skillfull at something like these.
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine
Sphilia

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 am

Siggy wrote:
Good job on making it. I see you're become more skillfull at something like these.

Awww~ <3 Thank you~ this is because you teaching me Photoshop at first >=3
Back to top Go down
Lumina

Lumina

Class : Witch

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 pm

I request for Chrochre's expressions. Please tell me if you already have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toukuspheres Avatars   Toukuspheres Avatars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toukuspheres Avatars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGs Community :: Projects/Fanstuff :: Workshop-
Jump to: